The Grinding Shed: Insomnia Induced Psychological Deterioration - The Grinding Shed

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Insomnia Induced Psychological Deterioration leading to utensilitis...

#46 User is offline   Jake Icon

• Group: Members

Posted 25 June 2004 - 09:01 PM

I never brought Princess into this, Gladiator. Regardless of what you think I said, or you think Lilith said, or whatever, I never mentioned Princess once. I was talking about a CRACK WHORE. Which I even mentioned that Princess wasn't, and you blatantly avoided the point by asking me the same question that I had already answered. I never called ANYONE a whore, aside from the hypothetical person that was mentioned in the example. Nowhere was Princess mentioned. When I answered, I wasn't referring to Princess. Do you understand this? It seems like you don't.

I already set my stance on the "underdog" issue firm in its place. I was talking about a Mexican BUFFET. If I had mentioned a Chinese buffet, would you accuse me of hating the Chinese? I really don't see any worthy points in your mindless logic.

You're not a peasant. Peasants don't have houses in Spain. Peasants don't deal with corporations and don't own shares or manage people or whatever it was you did with whatever company it was. So don't even give me that "I'm with the little man" shit.

You've only read parts of what I posted, twisted my words so that you'd hear what you wanted to hear, and thrown it back at me in a feeble attempt to prove whatever it is you're trying to prove. I'm sick of it, personally. You're not going to change me or my opinions. If you want to think of me as young and foolish, fine. So be it. But let it be known that age and wisdom aren't mutually exclusive, obviously.

Feel free to deconstruct this one and make it seem like something it's not. That's all you seem to be able to do anyways.
"so long to you 'moderates', yeah, it's time for getting down/your peace and quiet is criminal/while there's injustice in your town" - Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

#47 User is offline   cris Icon

• Interests:music- Mostly classic rock and death metal my faviortes being Rush and Opeth. I also like classical, celtic and andes music.<br>others- Swords, daggers, renaissance faires, decorating, art, antiques, sex, collectables, sci-fi movies, reading.

Posted 25 June 2004 - 09:06 PM

Anton, on Jun 25 2004, 09:22 AM, said:

Being attacked either without reason or in a manner that is disproportionately harsh given the reaosn for attack.

Sorry Anton for barrowing your quote.
However, it is very good and needed to reiterate it.
Along for the ride!

#48 User is offline   Anton Icon

• Group: Donators
  • Interests:"I sit around, watch TV, get high and talk bollocks." Anton circa 2009

"I sit around, watch TV, get high, talk bollocks and play boardgames" Anton 2019

That is what we call personal development.

Posted 25 June 2004 - 11:36 PM

After all that fame I wish I had spelt it right. Not enough to make me be arsed to edit it though.
What was here before made me cringe and cry.

#49 User is offline   Anton Icon

• Interests:"I sit around, watch TV, get high and talk bollocks." Anton circa 2009

"I sit around, watch TV, get high, talk bollocks and play boardgames" Anton 2019

Posted 26 June 2004 - 10:28 AM

Wow, an argument on the internet that ended peacefully. I'm surprised but happy.

#50 User is offline   hollow Icon

Posted 26 June 2004 - 10:51 AM

I'm wondering if Anton has been taken over by the alien pods or something...

#51 User is offline   Lilith Icon

Posted 26 June 2004 - 12:08 PM

hollow, on Jun 26 2004, 05:37 AM, said:

Do alien pods like crumpets?

This post has been edited by Lilith: 26 June 2004 - 12:08 PM

You know, I think humanity really owes Satan an apology--we've really only heard one side of the story. (Unknown)

#52 User is offline   hollow Icon

Posted 26 June 2004 - 12:17 PM

That's why they're here Lilith.

Why else would the bother?

The blue pods prefer Jam, Marmalade or Honey, but the beige pods prefer Cheese and Branston Pickle. The availability of Branston Pickle limits the ability of the beige pods in their plans to take over the world.

#53 User is offline   Lilith Icon

Posted 26 June 2004 - 12:24 PM

hollow, on Jun 26 2004, 07:03 AM, said:

The blue pods prefer Jam, Marmalade or Honey, but the beige pods prefer Cheese and Branston Pickle. The availability of Branston Pickle limits the ability of the beige pods in their plans to take over the world.

*relieved sigh*

Whew, and I worried there for a minute! Silly me, I was safe from the beige pods all along!
You know, I think humanity really owes Satan an apology--we've really only heard one side of the story. (Unknown)

#54 User is offline   Princess Icon

Posted 26 June 2004 - 02:45 PM

If I title a post about Crack whores, parenting, and curing cancer, will you all then talk about utensils?

#55 User is offline   hollow Icon

Posted 26 June 2004 - 03:39 PM

No, we're done with crack whores parenting, curing cancer and utensils for the time being. Sodomy also. We'll probably end up talking about free will again. Try it, I think we owe it to ourselves to find out.

This post has been edited by hollow: 26 June 2004 - 03:43 PM

#56 User is offline   Jake Icon

Posted 26 June 2004 - 05:09 PM

As I said last night in IRC, after you referred to me as an asshole and a prat and accused me of things that I didn't do even AFTER cris and Alexander told you to re-read the posts....

Apology unaccepted.

The next time you plan on accusing someone of something, you should read the entire post before jumping in and pointing your finger at people.
"so long to you 'moderates', yeah, it's time for getting down/your peace and quiet is criminal/while there's injustice in your town" - Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

#57 User is offline   Princess Icon

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:26 PM

an accepted apology is only sincere when it lacks additional ridicule.

#58 User is offline   Mr_Fred_Smith Icon

• Interests:They cannot fly. That fact is now categorically established.
  • Ordinary Joe

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:44 PM

In conformity with the over-arching theme of utensils in this thread, I think the online combatants should either exchange ornate wooden spatulas as a peace offering, or fight it out to the death with eggwhisks.

This post has been edited by Mr_Fred_Smith: 26 June 2004 - 06:45 PM

#59 User is offline   Anton Icon

Posted 27 June 2004 - 12:34 PM

hollow, on Jun 26 2004, 12:37 PM, said:

Nah, I've just come to realise that arguing like pathetic children is a pointless exercise and I have much better things to do with my time these days.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users