The Grinding Shed: Through Bright Light - The Grinding Shed

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Through Bright Light A New Novel by Shaggy (aka Shannon Stever)

#1 User is offline   shaggy Icon

• Group: Members
  • The Storyteller/Intern

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:23 AM

Greetings, Grinders!

As we know, I've been working on this daggone novel for quite awhile, so when I finally put this guy out there, I thought you guys would be a good place to offer it up-- feels a bit like seeing a child off to his first days of school. I look forward to hearing from you about what you think about it, and feel free to offer up any reviews herein.

Plus you can feel good with each sale knowing you are keeping me one step further from homelessness :P

Click here to check it out!. Bear in mind, the downloadable content is cheaper AND gets me more profit (and thus is win-win for everybody)... just... throwing that out there :P

Oh, and almost forgot... I'm setting up pages where you can chat with the main characters online. So far, I have pages up for Boogeyman and Nihile. Feel free to add them and chat with the crazy buggers.

This post has been edited by shaggy: 18 February 2009 - 03:49 AM

Dog-faced demons approach the circumference of my sanctuary. Strange lines appear carved on my door ...and the light from the window grows increasingly dim. This is the Book of the servant of the Gods

Monster Intern
The Storyteller Squidoo

#2 User is offline   Villager Icon

• Group: Donators
  • Interests:Few and far between

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:13 AM

Is there something you want to tell us, Shannon?

#3 User is offline   shaggy Icon

• Group: Members
  • The Storyteller/Intern

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:25 AM

Like that I hear voices in my head telling me to put up facebook pages? Or that I've missed you buggers and am glad to be back around the shed? Or perhaps that my feet smell funny...

Really there are a lot of things I could tell you, the question is: what of it do you want to know? :P
Dog-faced demons approach the circumference of my sanctuary. Strange lines appear carved on my door ...and the light from the window grows increasingly dim. This is the Book of the servant of the Gods

Monster Intern
The Storyteller Squidoo

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users