Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump Supporters?

#1 User is offline   Alexander Icon

• Group: Admin
  • Your fuckin' daddy

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:52 PM

Now, from my side of the pond, I struggle to understand the appeal of Donald Trump. However, a majority of Americans do.

Do we have any US grinders who are Trump supporters, who could let me know why they think he's a good leader, or which of his policies appeal to you?

The Shed is a non-judgement zone (unless you're a furry).
It's not the houses, it's the spaces between the houses.
akpcep.com - Everything | alexanderking.co - Me

#2 User is offline   Grapey v2 Icon

• Group: OG

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:33 AM

lol, I wouldn't be surprised if there were furries here. :laughing:

I am not personally a Trump supporter, however my mother is. I'm currently residing with my folks, and both my father and I are about a million percent anti-Trump. My mom voted for Trump. She has a Muslim daughter, and she voted for Trump. It didn't matter and still doesn't matter, what the news reveals about him, she still defends him. She refuses to believe the truth and says that it's all lies and made up. Don't get me started on the other stuff she thinks, un-related to Trump. Lordy, it's like living in the twilight zone.
I was born and raised in California, which is a pretty liberal state, but my folks retired to Nevada about 20 years ago. They now live in a very tiny community, and most of our neighbors are Trump supporters. They had signs on their lawns during the election and everything. Scares the living daylights out of me to be surrounded by so many zombies. I doubt many of them have changed their minds either. I can't find one reason why anyone would support him. And I am kinda judgmental about it, because the guy has caused a lot of harm to a lot of people, the environment, animals, you name it - there isn't a single dumpster he isn't trying to douse with gasoline and torch. He is causing so much destruction. He deserves to go to jail and rot for the rest of his years, in solitary, with no comforts. I sure hope God can forgive the bastard, because I don't.

View PostAlexander, on 01 February 2019 - 10:52 AM, said:

Now, from my side of the pond, I struggle to understand the appeal of Donald Trump. However, a majority of Americans do.

Do we have any US grinders who are Trump supporters, who could let me know why they think he's a good leader, or which of his policies appeal to you?

The Shed is a non-judgement zone (unless you're a furry).

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users