The Grinding Shed: 2021 - The Grinding Shed

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

#1 User is offline   Alexander Icon

• Group: Admin
  • Your fuckin' daddy

Posted 31 December 2020 - 03:34 PM

Alright, so we can all collectively agree 2020 was a load of shit.

Tell us about your 2021, what are you planning for it? What plans did you have that you've had to adjust due to the 'new normal'?

For me, most of this year has been about starting a new job, and all the work involved in getting embedded in a new company, in a more senior position. In 2021 I want to capitalise on this (pardon the pun) by getting even higher in the company structure, which is where all the interesting work and challenges are. Outside of work, I want to finish the novel I'm writing, and write a full-length play in anticipation of theatres opening up again and being in need of new work to produce.

Aside from that, the usual - stay healthy, look after my family and friends, be a good person etc.
It's not the houses, it's the spaces between the houses.
akpcep.com - Everything | alexanderking.co - Me

#2 User is offline   cris Icon

• Group: Members
  • Interests:music- Mostly classic rock and death metal my faviortes being Rush and Opeth. I also like classical, celtic and andes music.<br>others- Swords, daggers, renaissance faires, decorating, art, antiques, sex, collectables, sci-fi movies, reading.

Posted 02 January 2021 - 01:16 AM

For us… The hope is to start a business. My daughter , her husband and our first granddaughter! Have moved also to PEI and we hope to start up a business in the new year. Other than that , survive, keep everyone healthy, and get our two special needs children established here with the support that they need. and like you -Alex would love to write a book, so far only started in my brain, for the past three + years, but you never know may actually get there someday. Best of luck!l
Along for the ride!

#3 User is offline   Alexander Icon

• Group: Admin
  • Your fuckin' daddy

Posted 15 April 2021 - 06:51 PM

View Postcris, on 02 January 2021 - 01:16 AM, said:

For us… The hope is to start a business. My daughter , her husband and our first granddaughter! Have moved also to PEI and we hope to start up a business in the new year. Other than that , survive, keep everyone healthy, and get our two special needs children established here with the support that they need. and like you -Alex would love to write a book, so far only started in my brain, for the past three + years, but you never know may actually get there someday. Best of luck!l

Hey! Good to see you again - although tbh I don't remember Cris as a username, were you called something different back in the day?
It's not the houses, it's the spaces between the houses.
akpcep.com - Everything | alexanderking.co - Me

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users